I would be happy to review your cleaning product or household products here. So, I am allergic to aloe so unfortunately I can’t review anything with that ingredient. Moreover, I love green cleaning so any earth friendly products would certainly be welcome.
The Eureka Brushroll Clean bagless upright vacuum – Your Household Products
Sold exclusively at Walmart stores and reasonably priced at $198 (MSRP).
I put the Eureka Brushroll Clean vacuum to the test in our home. Although Many vacuums make promises they can’t keep. Especially when it comes to floor settings. But they almost always scatter small bits instead of vacuuming them up. So, below you will find the list of tasks I used for this review.
Vacuum assembly- extremely easy to put together, literally a snap, no tools needed.
• How well does it vacuum carpets? Works very well and I like the filter and the bagless feature too.
• Removes tangled hair, dirt and debris with the touch of a button- Our fur baby Izzy doesn’t shed, but I do and it picked up the hair on the bathroom floor with the brushroll turned off.
• Cord? Cord length is 27 feet with
a retractable cord reel. Although The longer cord allows for using it in
multiple rooms without unplugging. The cord re-wind is very quick; do not stand
to close, you need to guide it with your hand.
• Does the stair and upholstery turbo nozzle tool pick up tiny objects? But I used in on the stairs and chair. It works well, I sprinkled beads on the floor and it picked them all up without any trouble.
• Is it heavy? I wouldn’t recommend carrying it around much. Just push it from room to room and be careful on the stairs.
• Ease of use? The on off button is actually in an odd place. It is at the bottom of the vacuum instead of on the handle. When you push down with your foot if you let your foot up to soon it won’t start. But the controls are not intuitive you have to search a bit to find the multiple functions. Once you get used to it you will love the multitasking qualities and you will really love the suction on your carpets!
O Cedar Pro Mist Mop – Household Products
Available at most stores/amazon and official website
With wood floors, marble floors and linoleum floors in our house I usually use a variety of mops, scrub brushes and polishing cloths for cleaning. I use hot soapy water on the marble floors and a sponge mop on the linoleum and a microfiber polishing mop for the wood floors.
O Cedar, you know their jingle, “- O Cedar makes your life easier” has a New & Improved ProMist Microfiber Spray Mop that features something I really like, a removable machine washable microfiber mop head cover household products! It can be washed in the washing machine up to 100 times. The mop head cover even has little scrubby bristles on it to get the tough dirt.
A long comfort grip handle allows
you to stand upright (easier on your back) and a large refillable bottle allows
you to choose your own cleaning solution, I used soap and water to clean my
floors. It worked well on our hardwood floors. I needed a little extra elbow
grease on the marble floors (because of the marble tiles uneven surface) and it
worked well on my linoleum floors too.
I recommend you do not over fill the bottle or you will have some leaking. The push button bottle release button must be “clicked” in place before you begin using the mop. Overall it performs as expected and as advertised. I recommend it. It replaced two cleaning tools and now I spend less time on my hands and knees
E Cloth Classic Check Tea Towel Review
Available at E Cloth
I love getting new tea towels so when the lovely people at E cloth asked me to try their E cloth tea towel I was anxious to put it through the tests. So, we don’t use a lot of paper towels and very rarely use paper napkins in our home. We use cloth for everything. The e cloth classic check tea towel is attractive, washes well in the machine and tumbles dry and comes out just like new.
Works well for cleaning and soaking up household products spills easily. The tea towel’s absorbent fibers leave glass and dishware streak free and everything dries very quickly. This towel is perfect for drying large amounts of dishes for big events and family gatherings too. I am very happy to recommend the e cloth tea towel as it meets and exceeds expectations. E cloth has several types of cloths available for water only cleaning too.